Saturday 27 June 2015

Style Saturday #29 To The Max(i)



Hello! Today's outfits feature two maxi dresses. I am in love with wearing maxis at the moment as the weather has been great here.

So on Thursday, I decided to wear this navy maxi dress that I got from GAP recently for less then €12! I love the style and fit and the fact that you can dress it up or down.




Maxi Dress: GAP | Flip-Flops: GAP | Lipstick: Kate Moss Rimmel Lipstick in 110 | Cardigan: H&M

 Today, I wore another maxi that I have had for a while now. This style is a bit different and it fits much better when worn with a belt. It was great in the warm weather and I went brave by now wearing a jacket for kimono.



Maxi Dress: Topshop | Belt: Penneys/Primark | Shoes: Penneys/Primark

Thanks for reading this post and I hope you enjoyed my two outfits.

Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment