Saturday 9 May 2015

Style Saturday #25 Kildare Village Shopping Trip


Today I went to Kildare Village Outlet and I bought nothing. Nothing at all. Not even a cup of coffee. However that might have been good in a sense. I decided to take photos of my self and my surroundings seeing as they were quite pretty. 



 Those butterflies are adorable. 


Top (Left): DKNY | Top (Right): GAP | Shirt: Zara | Skirt: H&M | Leggings: Topshop 



Beautiful ruins just outside. 


Bag: Kate Spade | Coat: Dunnes Stores



You could actually sit on this macaroons. 

I hope you enjoyed that short enough post. I feel that the photos describe my day more than words. Also excuse me for not posting anything Thursday with The Coding Basics. Hopefully I will be able to continue it. 

Ta-ta for now, Nee x 



No comments:

Post a Comment