Sunday 5 April 2015

Style Saturday (On a Sunday) #20 Easter










Today's post is on a Sunday, because, well, it's Easter and I always wear something a bit more exciting  on Easter. Yesterday, I was hiking anyway so my attire was not super amazing.

Moving on to what I'm wearing, my skirt is from Zara (it's new!), my black tank top is from GAP and cardigan from DKNY. I am not wearing any shoes as my feet as exhausted. I have about three balloon blisters, fun to walk in.
I absolutely adore the pattern of this skirt, especially the bottom, there is something very spring/summer about it. It's also nice and flowy, great when the weather gets warm, like today.

Now I am going to go and eat some more chocolate, I have been off it all Lent and am dying to have a small bit, at least.

Ta-ta for now, Nee x




No comments:

Post a Comment