Saturday 18 April 2015

Style Saturday #22 Bright and Sunny




Hello! Today was a beautiful day, which instantly made me feel a bit better. I went out to town for a bit of shopping and a got some amazing bargains in GAP. They were nearing the end of their sale, that's why. I decided to show you what I wore today, since it is Style Saturday and I was actually wearing something decent.

                      
Cardigan: DKNY | Top: GAP | Jeans: Jamie Jeans Topshop


Yesterday I was at SciFest, a science competition. I didn't end up winning anything at it, but I have a fun enough day out. It was very different to the last time I was there, they even changed the layout. It was a bit weird.


Anyway, I seem to be finding it hard to write something interesting, I must be a bit tired. I'll head back to my sketching of pugs that look like grumpy cat (?) or anything in general.

Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment