Tuesday 7 October 2014

(Not-so) Tasty Tuesday #13 Coffee and Early Mornings

So there is no tasty Tuesday as silly me forgot to prepare something. I knew that I would have been gone for most of the day and be quite tired, but I didn't expect to be exhausted. I feel so drained or something from the day. I was up at 6:10 am, which is far too early for me in the mornings. I still had a great time, no doubt about that but I'm ready to hit the hay!


I do have another recipe coming up next week, so I hope you enjoy that. It's a healthy breakfast idea, which could be a hit or miss. If you're into crunchy oats and nuts, you might like it. It also has a but of chocolate, if that would entice you. 

Update. I tried Starbucks Pumpkin Spiced Latte on a Friday night was I went to Kildare Village. I really water to see what the whole hype was about. I tried it, and I really disliked it. Before you judge me and disown me, let me tell you why. I am a weak coffee lover, but I also like a bit of strength in there too. The PSL (as it's called) was far too sweet for me and I figured out that spices in drinks like that aren't my thing. I have also figured that I am not a big fan of pumpkin either. That's ok though, I will just stick to my plain cappuccinos and lattes or even my tea. I have quite a love for tea, you know. I would suggest trying it if you like sweet coffees and are willing to spend €4 for the Tall size (basically that smallest size). I wouldn't suggest that, but it's up to you. 

My Takeaway PSL (Pumpkin Spiced Latte) 


I will leave you there before I fall to sleep. Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment