Saturday 27 September 2014

Style Saturday #12 No Outfits, No Hauls

First things first, there is no outfit post or haul today. If you really want to know what happened today, I basically didn't do anything exciting. I am just organising out a few things like schoolwork and such. Who knew you actually had to do work in transition year? I guess it's better to keep myself preoccupied and so, instead of being bored all day.



Oh yeah, update on last week's haul, I decided to bring back the iPad cover, which in a way is great. I did buy two pairs of tracksuit bottoms, because sometimes you just need to have something comfy and easy to working out in. So yes, it's ok to have tracksuits, even though I used to hate them before. Just opt for something nice like bold colours and not something too gaudy. I got two black ones (they are the exact same, because what if something happens to the other one).

I don't know if it's just me, but sometimes they are days were I spend time in my pyjamas, because why not? St Stephen's Day after Christmas being one of main-ish ones. But yeah. Today was one of those days. A comfort day. That's one of the reasons why I didn't take a photo of my outfit today.

Anyway, I better finish a few things and enjoy the coming week. Sure October is starting this week. A new month, anyone excited for Halloween. Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment