Saturday 20 September 2014

Style Saturday #11 Teeny Tiny Haul

There is no outfit post today. Instead there is going to be a small haul. To be honest, you won't have thought my outfit was great today, especially the way my hair was. It was quite questionable. At least it feels and looks better now, but earlier, not so. The jumper I was wearing is slowly kind-of wearing out, and I'm getting slightly nostalgic thinking about it. The times it's lived through. Like this morning, when I tried to get that small bit of cleanser out of the tube, and of course I got some on my jumper.
I actually felt like crying at that moment because I was exhausted from doing some gardening work and just wanted to relax. I eventually got it off, by adding water (a few times) and scrubbing with my towel. Probably not the best idea and wouldn't work for all. But it did, and I looked like nothing had happened.


Moving ever-so casually onto my small haul (which rhymes, if you didn't notice). I went for a teeny shop in Debenham's and TK Maxx and found a few bits and bobs. First I got this iPad Mini cover from TK Maxx, which was €26.99. I thought I would treat myself to a new one. However I'm humming and hawing about keeping it. I just opened it and could get that plastic leather smell, which I don't like at all. When I put my iPad in, I felt like it wasn't fitting properly also, but no worries. I think I'll just bring it back. 


The other two items I got from Topshop in Debenham's and this has to be one of my favourite shops. It's the one based in Tralee and I have to recommend it. They generally have amazing sales there, even though it's a small section. I think it's just because it's small that it's easier to find things I like. Once I got a gorgeous crop top for €5. Today, however I bought two necklaces that were €3.50 each. I swear I do this thing were I can't resist Topshop necklaces, weird. It only recently occurred to me that these necklaces can be layered. I tried it out, and it's lovely. I especially love the small star necklaces, too cute to pass. 



Well that's all for today. I'll talk to ye soon. Ta-ta for now, Nee

No comments:

Post a Comment