Tuesday 5 August 2014

Tasty Tuesday #4 Out and About

Today's Tasty Tuesday is different to the norm. Instead of posting a recipe,,I'm going to post what I eat for my lunch, which can be half seen as a recipe because I post what's in it.

After a long and tiresome morning of high roping, it bloody hurts your arms, we decided to head to a restaurant/cafe called Zest. I was thinking about when I was there last, and it must have been 2 years ago. Oh, it was very nice and it still is. 

I got a ciabetta which was filled with chicken, bacon, brie cheese and cranberry sauce. Very delicious. It also came with chips and I had water too as I was dying for some. 

My mum got a beef lasagna with salad and chips which I had a sneaky bite of. She said it was lovely and tasty. 

For dessert, which was cheeky of us. We got a homemade chocolate biscuit cake to share while my dad just got a coffee. It was quite nice and it's kind-of inspiring me to make my own. Maybe I'll write a recipe for that, when I make it. 

It was nice to have something like this after a long day and I will see you on Thursday (hopefully if I find Internet). 

Ta-ta for now, Nee x




No comments:

Post a Comment