Saturday 9 August 2014

Style Saturday #5 Afternoon Tea and Unbound

Today I went and had afternoon tea with my mum and my sister. It was so nice. I'll nearly turn this post into a Tasty Tuesday if I keep talking about the food. In the afternoon tea deal, in Miss Courtney's Tea Rooms in Killarney, you get a pick of 4 type of sandwiches (we picked two egg mayonnaise, chicken and ham), 4 scones and to types of cake (we choose chocolate and brand, which was too nice and vanilla). You also, of course, get tea of your choice. We had Assam tea and my sister had her precious Earl Grey, which she is so fond of. 
Let me tell you. It was divine! We were too stuffed afterwards and had to take the cakes home in the end. And it was afternoon tea for two, shared between us three and there was loads. But then we like to have the cakes or scones later or the next morning. A great treat!


I should probably post a photo of my outfit, as it is an outfit of the day. I wore a Topshop burgundy maxi dress, which I think looks glamourous, my Gap flip-flops and my H&M cardigan (which you have probably seem too much of). 


Afterwards we went to a cute shop called Unbound, which stocks the most adorable things ever with foxes and owls, along with quotes and 'encouragements' to quote Augustus in The Fault In Our Stars. 
I guess that's all for today, with my limited wifi service (it probably will be for a while). Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment