Saturday 26 July 2014

Style Saturday #3 CoderDojo 3rd Birthday Party

Today I have something a little different to a normal Saturday. Today we are celebrating the original CoderDojo's 3rd birthday, which is on the 29th of July. Co-founded by both James Whelton and Bill Liao,this organisation has helped improved people's lives, gained a popularity around the world and became a wonderful community. I don't actually code a lot (I'm terrible at it) but my brother is pretty good at it, seeing as he is one of the first people with a black belt (highest rank in CoderDojo). The atmosphere in this dojo is amazing, maybe because it the first one ever. It follows the only rule to all CoderDojos, be cool!
To celebrate the birthday, I decided to make some bunting, which can be seen here, and I helped my mum make Mars Bar cakes, which *hint* *hint* will be next weeks Tasty Tuesday.

 Another person, brought an amazing birthday cake with the CoderDojo logo on it (credits to Annemarie who sent her husband to bring the cake over). I also lighted the candles even though they just wanted to break off!


Now I mean, there wasn't a huge crowd as it is summer (wooh!) but there was still a nice amount. I should probably show you my outfit as it is after all Style Saturday (much the same as the last time.) I am wearing a top from Zara, maxi skirt from H&M (my holy grail clothing piece), flip-flops from Gap (another summer essential) and necklace from Topshop. I decided to blow dry my hair the day before but I half regret wearing it down as it is bloody roasting out, especially for me.





 Well, I guess there isn't much to say after this except just maybe a little happy birthday to CoderDojo and it's fabulous time it's had. Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment