Sunday 13 July 2014

Style Saturday #1 (On a Sunday)

Style Saturday didn't turn out too well, and this was only my first week trying it out, wow! Truth be told, I was at my cousin's birthday party (sounds a little childish, but it wasn't). After I had come home, it was much too late and I was so tired. Anyway here is what I wore. It's kind-of like an OOTD (outfit of the day).

Top: New Look | Skirt: Zara | Tights: Penneys | Boots: New Look | Necklace: M&S 

So this is what I wore. I know, I know, black and greys seems to be my most worn colour (of course!) 
The skirt is one I got recently at Zara in the sales for €7.99! I thought it was amazing and I love it. Most of the stuff I'm wearing here was bought quite a while back, so they won't be available another (unless other stores make similar clothing). I also wore a denim jacket from Tommy Hilfiger which I didn't get a photo of.


Club Lemon, one of my favourite drinks. 

This was the cake. I thought it was so cute! I'm not too sure who made it but it's pretty amazing.

Again, food because who doesn't love it?

So that's all for  my first Style Saturday (on a Sunday) and I have only just realised that the date is wrong on my camera, how smart! Ta-ta for now, Nee x


No comments:

Post a Comment